ISPR confirms killing of two terrorists in Kech operation
Security forces killed two khwarij in an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in the Kech district of Balochistan, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) announced on Friday.
On 4 April 2025, security forces conducted an IBO in the general area of Buleda, Kech District, based on reports of terrorists’ presence, the military’s media wing stated.
According to the ISPR, security forces effectively engaged the terrorists’ location during the operation, and after an intense exchange of fire, they killed two terrorists.
The killed terrorists actively participated in numerous terrorist activities in the area, targeting law enforcement agencies and innocent civilians.
“Sanitisation operation is being conducted to eliminate any other terrorist found in the area, as the security forces of Pakistan, in step with the nation, remain determined to thwart attempts at sabotaging peace, stability and progress of Balochistan,” the ISPR added.
The ISPR said that security forces killed at least six terrorists during an IBO in Balochistan earlier last month.
“On 29 March 2025, security forces conducted an intelligence-based operation in Kalat District of Balochistan, on the reported presence of terrorists”, the ISPR said.
The military’s media wing said that during the operation, security forces effectively engaged the terrorists’ location, and after an intense fire exchange, they successfully neutralized six terrorists.
The ISPR added that the killed terrorists had actively participated in recent terrorist activities in the area, targeting law enforcement agencies and innocent civilians.
#ISPR #confirms #killing #terrorists #Kech #operation
Leave a Reply